Friday, March 7, 2008

Polish group description



Hi, we decided to write a short note about ourselves. After our Spanish participants, it's time to show faces of polish team ;-)


ZUZIA - I am 16 years old and I am from Osiek, Poland. I'm student in secondary school in Połaniec. I don't know now what I want to do in the future. I like ride on a horses and swim. I like taking photos, too. I'm a member of our foundation FARMa :)
AGA - I am 16 years old, I live in Staszów (Poland). There I study in one of our secondary schools. I love to play volleyball. Besides, I like photography and many more things :)
KASIA - I'm 17 years old. I study in Secondary School in Staszów. I love horses and riding on it :) After this, I like to go swim or read a good book.
JASIEK - I am 17 years old. I live in Staszów and I study here. My free time I spend by taking photos. I'm interested in every weapons - from swords and pikes to rifles and guns. I can be meeted on the range :)
KAMIL - I'm 16 years old citizen of Połaniec in Poland :) I'm a student of secondary school in my town. I was, and I'm editor of many websites, so I was chosen to represent our group on Rural Paparazzi blog ;-) My hobby and passion are enduro and motorcycles.

No comments: