Monday, February 18, 2008

Spanish group description


From left to right:

LAIA: hello! I am 17 years old and I am from l'Aldea, in Catalonia (Spain).I'm student in High School and I want to study Biology.I play football in "Aldeanas' Club" and I like watching TV and sleeping!.
KENYA: Hy boys and girls! I'm 17 years old and I am from l'Aldea,in Catalonia (Spain). I'm student in High School and in a future I would be an english teacher. I'm optimistic and funny and I like taking photos!
CHRISTIAN: 16 years old and I am from l'Aldea, in Catalonia (Spain). I like playing football and tennis.My hobbies are bullfighting and watching TV.I have 5 blogs and I will the coordinator of rural paparazzi blog.Ah!I also like eating macarroni...I invite you to taste them!.
JASMIN: 16 years old and I am from l'Aldea, in Catalonia (Spain). Student in High School.
SUSANA: 29 years old and I am from Tortosa, in Catalonia (Spain). I am also student (still) and I work as Youth Leader in a Youth Centre in l'Aldea. If you want to have a look to the activities, click here: http://www.casaljovesaldea.blogspot.com/. And...I will be the "helper" of the group!.Enjoy every single photo you take!!Love!


2 comments:

ruralpaparazzi said...

mmm I like this blog. came on boys and girls drop in your comments!susana

Edgars said...

Hello, here’s Edgars from Latvia.
We have planed learning ride in nature in the next week and we’ll try to make landscape photos! :) Also, we make application form to our local Fund, to get financing and support. How is with you? What’s happening in your country?
Best wishes from Riga (Latvia), Edgars