Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Latvia group description



Solvita (23, Latvia): I like drawing foxes। I enjoy spring and cheese cake। When I take photo I’m always trying to find people...







Zaiga (23, Latvia): I'm interested in history of culture, latvian folklore, different nations' dances. Dances give me huge energy. I always like to learn new things.







Edgars (20, Latvia): I’m dreamer, which wonders about many things... :) Also, I like organize activities, travel around, make photos. I’m studying in Latvian Culture College – advertising and public relations.





Dainuvite (14, Latvia): I play clarinet in orchestra! I study in art school, I love sleep long time, drink hot tea and after this make crazy things in spring!!!






Leo (26, Latvia): I’m here because I found a new important thing which I like - make pictures! I make photos of places our planet has, people and actions, so there no wonder why I’m paparazzi :)

No comments: